Apologetics & Biblical Worldview
6-months, Limited to 12 people
"I'll help you engage your context with a biblical worldview, and deepen your confidence with skeptics."
$155/month or $900 one-time
I’ve spent the last decade studying, teaching, and writing about developing a biblical
worldview. I’d like to invite you to join me for a six-month dialogue about how to
understand and engage the worldview of those around us. How can we shine the
light of the gospel on the deep-seated beliefs of our culture that show up in our
songs, our stories, and our art.
1. Understanding the Elephant: An introduction to the major structures of belief systems in the world.
2. The Apologetics of a Talking Faun: What C.S. Lewis can teach us about developing a winsome witness.
3. How Now Shall We Live? What Francis Schaeffer can teach us about developing a prophetic voice in a postmodern world.
4. Is Christianity Good? How can we respond to the claim that religion poisons everything?
5. Is Christianity Rational? Aren’t atheists a lot smarter than Christians? Don’t you have to turn off your brain in order to believe the Bible?
6. Echoes of Eden. How can we connect the gospel to the stories we hear in our culture?
Dan DeWitt (PhD, Southern Seminary) is the Associate Professor of Apologetics & Applied Theology at Cedarville University, and the Director of the Center for Biblical Apologetics & Public Christianity.
Dan and his wife, April, have four young children. Dan is the author of Jesus or Nothing (Crossway, 2014), Christ or Chaos (Crossway, 2016), and Life in the Wild: Fighting for Faith in a Fallen World (The Good Book Company, 2018).
Who is this for?
Growing Christian Leaders
What do I get?
What do I invest?
$155 / month or $900 one-time payment. (USD)
Participation on live video calls for at least 5 of 6 months
Engagement in ‘Slack’ online community, sharing questions, ideas, and goals
Read books or articles Dan recommends for the sessions