Leading a High Impact Church
6-months, Limited to 12 people
"We will learn together what God must do “in us” and “through us” to develop and cultivate a high impact church."
Helping ministry leaders learn what only they can and must do, and what their ministry must do to become a High Impact Church. A high impact church has three characteristics:
1) A steady flow of lost people coming to Christ.
2) Found people experiencing genuine Christlike life change to maturity.
3) The church/ministry is meeting one of the deepest needs in the community.
With a goal to encourage and empower pastors to grow a High Impact Church, we will dispel the myths of church growth:
Myth #1: You have to have a certain kind of personality.
Myth #2: You have to have a certain style of music.
Myth #3: You have to follow certain models.
Myth #4: You must make your church like those mentioned above.
1. The Law of Purpose - Growing churches know the purpose of the Church and the purpose of their church within their sphere of influence.
2. The Law of Expectation - Growing churches believe that growth is normal, predictable, supernatural and imperative for them a a congregation. The “status quo” is not an option.
3. The Law of Design - Growing churches empower leaders to equip the saints and expect every member to function as a minister.
4. The Law of Liberation - Growing churches train their members to discover and deploy their spiritual gifts and passion both within and outside the church.
5. The Law of Dependency - Growing churches are characterized by regular and spontaneous times of prayer, fasting and genuine repentance both corporately and among individuals as a natural part of their culture.
6. The Law of Structure - Growing churches understand the role of various size groups (large, medium, small) within the church and have learned to recognize predictable plateaus within each sizes and how to break through those sociological barriers to growth.
Chip Ingram ha been a senior pastor for 35 years, leading churches as small as 35 in west Texas to 5000 in California, and growing them through all the various sizes in between.
He is the former President of Walk Through the Bible and currently is the CEO and Teaching Pastor for Living on the Edge, a media discipleship ministry with over 1 million broadcast listeners weekly in the United States, launched over 300,000 small groups through Living on the Edge’s 25 small group resources, 285 TV stations in the US and extensive international teaching and discipleship ministry.
Chip has authored 15 books. He and wife Theresa have 4 grown children and 12 grandchildren.
Who is this for?
Senior or lead pastors who are hungry to make a difference and grow their ministries for significant impact.
What do I get?
6 live monthly video calls with your small group, 2 hours of teaching and Q/A (via Zoom Meeting)
Private online community (via Slack) to collaborate with Chip and group (12 people max)
1 60-minute video coaching call with Chip
Access to video sessions, to rewatch or
if you missed a call
Optional Monthly Peer-to-Peer Video Call
What do I invest?
$1,000 one-time or $175/month
Participation on live video calls for at least 5 of 6 months
Engagement in ‘Slack’ online community, sharing questions, ideas, and goals
Purchase the book 'Good to Great in God's Eyes' before 1st session, and pick up other books or articles Chip recommends throughout the 6-months.